Looking at the bright side of reality.

Looking at the bright side of reality.

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Update

So the last week I have been moving out of my house and putting everything into storage, cause we are having the renters move in next Friday. This morning I started moving out of my apartment and I will be moving that stuff in my new place....which I am very excited about. But it feels like the only thing that I have been doing since Monday is moving....and it isn't going to stop untill next Friday. Next Friday my renters will be moving into my house, and I will be officially moving into my new place.

My new place is going to be nice. I have a really nice size room, I will be sharing a bathroom...but that is fine..and most important I will have a place to park my motorcycle in the wintertime. It is nice when your roommates are also motorcycle people too, cause then you know that your bike will be just fine.

So I am so much looking forward to the weekend. The ART class that I took at Miller the first of Aug is happening again on Sunday, and who has two thumbs and will be going to be to it.....this girl. :) I love learning anything and everything their is know about motorcycle riding. I really want to learn more about riding on the track...in hopes one day I will be able to get the gutts and actually race. Maybe towards the end of next summer or something. Who knows. :) So I am looking forward to the weekend very much.

1 comment:

  1. So how many roommates do you have? I hope your new roommates are nice.

    ReplyDelete