Looking at the bright side of reality.

Looking at the bright side of reality.

Friday, October 8, 2010

This weekend....

So this weekend is going to be a busy one for me.

Saturday...at work we are having a big open house for the new Triumph Sprint GT, which I am in charge of so I am going to be crazy busy tomorrow.

Sunday...I get to go watch people go run circles around Miller...not really just people either...I get to go watch Mikey around a track on a HOT Daytona 675. I will admit I am a little jealous that he is riding a fully prep race Daytona. Maybe one day he will let me ride his race bike around Miller. hint hint

Monday....which is part of my weekend cause I work Tuesday through Saturday...Monday I will be hanging out with my great friend Tiecen and her daughter. She is moving to Vegas within the next week...so I want to be able to hang out with her before she leaves.

So if you couldn't guess I am pretty excited for this weekend....well mainly Sunday and Monday...Saturday...not so much. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment