Looking at the bright side of reality.

Looking at the bright side of reality.

Thursday, January 27, 2011

After a long break....

I am back! Nobody is going to read this now...I have been gone for way too long. :)

So what is new with me.....

Well last week I got laid off. Don't be sad for me, cause I am not. I see this as a good thing. Now I don't have to work in the summer when I would want to be riding on Saturday's. Now I don't have to work during the World Super Bike races, I actually will get to sit down and enjoy the racing. Now I don't have to worry about working late Saturday's to prepare for Demo Days that happen on Sunday's, and then work all day Sunday at the Demo Day.
The only worry I have now is money. What else does everyone worry about....money. Oh the joys of having to worry about expenses. I think if I had one wish right now it would be to pay off my credit cards, pay off my car, and let me be debt free. So can we pretend that airplane in the night sky are like shooting stars...I could really use a wish right now.

Well so now that I don't have a job, and a little spare time on my hands you are going to see a lot more of me on here. So please stop by once in a while, say hi, and if you get bored....call me or send me a text.

It is bedtime for me now...I will talk to you tomorrow. :) NIGHT!

1 comment: