Looking at the bright side of reality.

Looking at the bright side of reality.

Sunday, March 6, 2011

The hump I got over




So last week I was in this "hump" in my life that was making me feel like I was in the dumps. When Tuesday came around I started to slowly come out of that hump. I got out the motorcycle, and rode it for the first time since last fall. It felt so good to get out, I needed it so bad. This whole not having a job really drives me crazy. As of last week I have applied for 43 jobs. Only 3 of them have contacted me back and have received interviews. Then Tuesday night Evan and Kevan came out and stayed with us till Sunday. Wednesday Evan, Kevan, and I went snowboarding. I have been before but it has been a lonnnnng time since the last time I went, and they have never done it before. So the 3 of us decided that we would take a lesson. We found on Brighton's website that they had you can get a lesson, helmet, and day pass for only $80...which is a great deal considering the helmet was a super nice helmet. But I already had one that I had purchased over the holidays. So we did that, and we had a great first day. I love my new snowboard. It is so nice!!! Thank you again Mike for giving me a snowboard, bindings, and new gear for Christmas. It was all so good, and worked out great! Then since we had so much fun on Wednesday, we all decided to go boarding on Friday. Although this time Mike was able to go with us cause he had the day off. So the four of us went up to the mountain. I had so much fun. I am still not as good as I want to be but I was so much better than I was. :) We all had a great time.


It turned out to be such a great rest of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment