Looking at the bright side of reality.

Looking at the bright side of reality.

Thursday, February 3, 2011

A BIG Thank you!!

The last couple of weeks have been really hard for me cause I lost my job, and I am what people call...broke. I know it gets boring to hear about Mike (cause I talk about him so much), but I have to say how much I have appreciated everything he has done and is about to do for me. Words can not express my deep appreciation for that man. So the question for you guys is....How do you say thanks for everything that he has done for me? How do you show your appreciation for helping me out with everything? I feel like nothing I do or say is going to be good enough. But if you guys have any ideas of what I can do to show my appreciation???? Oh and did I mention that I am jobless so I need to do it cheap? Well that is the case. I also don't know if I should do something for Valentine's day or wait till after the crazy holiday??? I kind of want to do it after the holiday because then it tells him that I appreciate him more. If I do it for the holiday then it might not mean as much to him. I really just want him to see how much I appreciate him. Help me people? I am not asking, I am telling you to help me? hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment