Looking at the bright side of reality.

Looking at the bright side of reality.

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Who would ever think you would get pressure from a website????

Do you feel like because you have a Facebook page you always have to be on it? And then you always think to yourself...."what would be a great status update?" and then you can never come up with one. Then sometimes when you come up with one, you come up with another, but you don't want to update your status again because it wasn't 30 mins ago when you just posted your last one.

I think it is so funny how a website has consumed so many lives including my own sometimes. 10 years ago, we would have never thought that this would be our future...Facebook. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy it. It just feels like sometimes their is a lot of pressure just to keep up with everyone on there. Does anyone agree with me on this?? Or am I just crazy??

2 comments:

  1. Hear hear! I finally deleted it from my bookmarks bar so that I don't obsessively check it so often, but it's still addictive. :) You should see how it's taken the college world by storm...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree! That's why I deleted my account. I am all for staying connected with friends and loved ones, but that is what a phone is for ya know? It all has just gotten very impersonal. I figure it's just one more piece of technology that I don't need to complicate my life further. :)

    ReplyDelete