Looking at the bright side of reality.

Looking at the bright side of reality.

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

March 1st

So I know that 95% of my blog is about motorcycles...mainly me riding mine...well this post is no different. The main reason that I blog about riding motorcycles is cause that is the one thing that is my escape...my serenity. So as of March 1st, my new health insurance kicks in and I will be on my motorcycle! I decided the only thing that is going to stop me on that day is the weather....oh and if I have a job by then. So as long as it is above 40 degrees, no snow, I will be on my motorcycle. It is crazy but that is what I used to think about mountain biking. ha ha I guess I still do love mountain biking as much as I used too, it is just hard sport to do by yourself. I don't like to ride mountain bikes by myself ever since my HUGE accident years and years ago.

Have you noticed that they daytime is getting longer now...which means it is getting closer to spring?!?!?! Wahooo!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I have to say, that in that crazy couple weeks of springtime weather in the middle of Feb I really really had the motorcycle bug. I've never actually driven one, but that is on my to do list. If I had the money I would totally buy one, but, poor college student... :) That will be fun Linds!
    Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taylor...You really should invest in taking a Motorcycle Safety Foundation class. It is the best thing that I have ever done, and if you have the bug for riding then you should take it. Then think about getting a motorcycle. :) I miss you too!!

    ReplyDelete