Looking at the bright side of reality.

Looking at the bright side of reality.

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Crazy week....

I am so excited for Sunday...it will be the first day this week that I don't have ANYTHING going. The only thing I have PLANNED is a motorcycle ride.
Every night this week there is something going on. Tonight is Bunco, tomorrow night is Brittsh Bike Club, Friday is my family reunion (that is going on all weekend long) Saturday I have bridal shower in Idaho, and Saturday night back to the reunion. But I am kind of glad I am busy this week. I have a lot on my mind, and it helps to have these things going so that I can clear my mind of those things that are non stop in my head (hopefully that makes sense). Every night before I go to bed, I have to make sure I am completely exhausted...cause if I am not...then my mind starts thinking and I can't sleep.

Although last night I had a great night. My friend Casey (who I ride motorcycles with) invited me to go up and hang out with his wife and him after him and I went for a ride. So after our ride I went up and hung out. Aarron from the dealership stopped by, then his wife got home from picking up Erin (a girl from Colorado) from the airport, and then we all went out to the Fiddlers Elbow. It was so much fun just hanging out not having to worry about anything (other than I wanted Ant to be there to enjoy it with me but he had some stuff to do). It was cool ride on the way home...the sky had some lighting here and there and at one time the sky was purple when the lighting struck.

No comments:

Post a Comment