Looking at the bright side of reality.

Looking at the bright side of reality.

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Good news to come....SBK weekend

Last weekend at the World Super Bike races (which by the way was one of the most amazing weekends EVER) Ant had something happened to him that is just...AMAZING!!! He told me not to blog about it untill he has personally sent out emails or called the people he wants to tell in person. So once he has done that...then I can tell you my GREAT news as well.

Anywho I had a great weekend. I met some riders and got to hang out with them as well. Here...let me post some pictures for you to look at.....





(left to right) John Hopkins, Jason DiSalvo, Noriyuki Haga, and Roger Lee Hayden






James Toseland, Troy Corser, Leon Haslam, Melissa Paris, and her hubby Josh Hayes (as you recall I met Josh last month, so it was good to catch up with him again. He even remember Anthony and asked about how his racing went at Willow...see he really is a nice guy).


Max Biaggi (the big winner of the weekend), Jonathan Rea, and Chris "Teach" McNeil.
I thought I took a picture of Chris Pfeiffer and I but I didn't. :( Him and Chris "Teach" are the stunt riders for BMW and I got to hang out with them quite a bit. They were both nice people too.

Also I got a free set of race tires from Melissa Paris' crew chief. Him and I were talking for a while and he asked me what I rode. When I told him the Daytona 675, he said I have some tires if you want them. Melissa only used the set a couple of laps and wanted to switch them out with a different tire. So I told him that I would take them...then he told me that when I start doing track days or decide to race he will help me tune up my bike. I was like really??? WOW thank you that would be awesome. I am going to have to send him a thank you card sometime soon.

I have so many stories about the weekend...I wish I could share them all but this is a long blog as it is. So maybe later next week when I am not so busy at work I will tell you some more.

1 comment: