Looking at the bright side of reality.

Looking at the bright side of reality.

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Not sure what to do....I want Leathers!

So every year for my birthday, Banana Republic and Victoria's Secret gives me $15 and $10 off my next purchase coupons. I have them but my problem is I don't want to use them, but at the same time I don't want them to go to waste. I really want to save up for a pair of leathers for when I ride my motorcycle on the track next year. So what do I do? Do I want to spend the $50 or $60 dollars just to save $25. Or do I save the money for race leathers, something I have always wanted?

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Race leathers. :) Resist resist! My dilemma is: Do I go home to visit, or do I eat next week?... :) jk, not that bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, it's 2:30 am, can't sleep....anyway, i have an issue with people who use coupons just to save money, but buy things they don't really need. (for example i've seen some people buy like 8 bottles of bbq sauce just because they had a coupon...but did they really NEED it..no) so, think about it, is there anything that you REALLY NEED from either of those places? if not, don't stress about it. you're not out anything & you've saved money toward something you really want.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Save the money and get what you want :). I always get those coupons too and rarely use them.

    ReplyDelete