Looking at the bright side of reality.

Looking at the bright side of reality.

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

World Super Bike Racing...

So last couple of years I have a couple of weekends that I really look forward too, and this weekend is one of those weekends. It is the BIG weekend of World Super Bike races at the Miller Motorsport Park. I love this weekend!!! Granted Ben Spies won't be there...but maybe Nicky Hayden will be since his brother is racing. :) We have grandstand seating as normal. We sit in between the Bad Addittudes and Tooele Turn....which is Tooele Grandstand 2. Every year we sit in this stand cause you can see 90% of the track. It is far from everything, but it is worth it when you can see as much race as you can.

So if any of you guys are going, call me, and let me know...it would be fun to hang out since we are going to be there.

1 comment: