Looking at the bright side of reality.

Looking at the bright side of reality.

Monday, May 24, 2010

How many motorcycles can you ride in one day....

I had a fun weekend last weekend. On Friday night Ant and I went out to dinner and I was craving pot stickers so we went to a place called the Rooster Dumpling and Noodle bar. It was amazing! The food was so good, we will be going back for sure. Then later that night my attentions were to go to bed early, but I couldn't fall asleep till about 10.

The next morning I got up at 4:30 am cause we had to be at the dealership before 7:00 and I didn't want to be late...cause I didn't want toliet cleaning duty. LOL So we got there and I didn't have to clean toliets!! Wahoo..instead I got vaccuming duties. So after that Jeremy came up to me and said I am going to sweeper to all of the motorcycle demo rides. I WAS SO EXCITED!!! That could have been the best job ever! Every half hour we would start a new demo ride and whatever motorcycle was available I got to ride! So the whole day I spent riding motorcycles and getting paid for it! I got to ride the, Daytona (which isn't new cause you all already know that is what I own), Speed Triple, Street Triple, Thunderbird (which was a little intimdating but once I got the hang of power and torque, I had so much fun on it) Bonnieville SE, and the Scrambler. I have never rode that many miles (est. 175 miles) in one zip code before. ha ha It was so much fun riding all those different bikes. Only if everyday working at the motorcycle shop was that fun. ha ha Next Saturday...I am working for them but at the World Superbike Races. Come look for me at the BMW vendor tent.

Yesterday we just spent the day playing the Wii, and then we went to my parents and had a triple feature. It was a nice and relaxing day.

So overall it was a GREAT weekend. :)

1 comment:

  1. That's way awesome Linds! It sounds like a great weekend.
    Honestly, I cannot remember the last time I went to bed at 10. I had a final at 7:30 and I still went to bed at midnight... way to go. :)
    And congrats on the motorcycles thing. I still have yet to ride one... they kind of frighten me. :)

    ReplyDelete