Looking at the bright side of reality.

Looking at the bright side of reality.

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Cravings....

First off I want to thank Taylor Anderson and Erin Kidd for striking up some cravings that I have now. After reading both your blogs...I want peanut butter and banana sandwiches, and S'Mores. MMMMMM both sound so amazing. Thanks guys! ha ha

Yesterday on my blog I didn't go into details of my night cause, yesterday I went and picked up Anthony's Anniv. gift. I got him a big poster of the #1 photo from my photo shoot with Kay and my motorcycle. He loved that photo so much that I thought that would be a great gift....and it was! He loved it! I gave it to him last night...even though our Anniv. isn't till Saturday...we both work at the dealership that day, and don't see anytime between now and then that I could give it to him. We are both so completely busy. Speaking of busy...tonight I have Bunco at my house. :)

LUCKY! ha ha

1 comment:

  1. LUCKY--is only wonderful when you say it in Anthony's wonderful accent. Try to say it at least. :) I'm glad I'm so inspiring Linds. I hope you guys have a fun anniversary, and I'm glad he liked it so much!

    ReplyDelete