Looking at the bright side of reality.

Looking at the bright side of reality.

Friday, May 7, 2010

My Daytona and Me...(photo session)

So I don't know if you guys remember or not the story about how a lady came up to me and asked me if I could come up to her photography studio and do a photo session with my bike and me. Well....the photos are up on her website and you guys can be the judges...so tell me what you think.

Go to....

http://www.kaykanterphotography.com/index2.php#/proofing/

then the password is: lindsey

Then BAM!!! I am so embarassed about these, but I am extremely flattered that she would ask me to do it. Thanks Kay....you are amazing photographer and a great person.

By the way...Indianapolis was great!! I love that place, and I hope one day I can go back.

4 comments:

  1. #10 & #14 are my favorites...good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are bad ass. Now I want some on my hubby's bike. We don't get to see the pin up ones LOL. I loved #1 . This is kate by the way incase it show Zach's account.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them Linds! You're gorgeous! #5 is my favorite. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first one is my favorite, those are awesome!

    ReplyDelete