Looking at the bright side of reality.

Looking at the bright side of reality.

Thursday, May 20, 2010

I got tickets!!!!

Last night at Bunco a couple of the ladies that I play with said that Paul McCartney tickets are going on sale today at 10:00 a.m. ONLY if you have an AMEX card. I didn't have one, so I kept telling myself...well you don't need to go....you want race leathers instead...the point is I kept talking myself out of it. I just didn't think it was meant to be. But then at the last min I said at work..just joking...anyone who has an AMEX card that will let me use it so I can use it to buy tickets, I would appreciate it. Low and behold Maggie said here, use mine. So that was it...I was convinced that I am meant to go to this concert. So I logged on at 10 and I wanted at least $85 seats...and I GOT THEM!!! I got first row in our section too!!!! Which means...no one is sitting in front of us...at least not directly....and the seats are on the field!!! So I will get to be on the field where Real Salt Lake plays, watching Paul McCartney!!! This will be one of the most amazing things ever!!!
If you have known me for a long time, you know that this is like a dream come true for me...cause you know how much I LOVE The Beatles. It might not be the whole package but at least it is one of them. :) I AM SO EXCITTED!!!!!! This is the only time Paul McCartney has ever played to Utah too...so I am pretty sure the tickets are going to sell out fast once it is opened to the public.
WAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

1 comment:

  1. YAY Linds! So so so cool! That's perfect for you! You are going to have a blast!

    ReplyDelete