Looking at the bright side of reality.

Looking at the bright side of reality.

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Dark Chocolate....

Can I tell you guys how much I LOVE dark chocolate??? I love it. I have these truffles that are dark chocolate...and I have already eatin over half the box. MMMMMMMM In fact I will eat one now while I type this. :)

So another crazy day today for me..I have so many things I need to do that I am not sure where to start....and what store I want to start at. Lucky for me last night I went to bed at 9:30 then woke up around 6:50..which is about 30 mins earlier than I normally get up....so I decided that I would start a batch of laundry this morning. Which is one less thing I have to worry about tonight. :) Although I have all this stuff I need to do, I am very excited to have Bunco at my house tomorrow night. :) mmmmmmm dark chocolate. LOL

1 comment:

  1. Dark chocolate is wonderful. :) But I highly suggest the Chocolate Cake at Magleby's. Tyson and I went there last week and tried it. It is literally heaven. I have never before had better chocolate cake. :) Highly recommended birthday treat!

    ReplyDelete