Looking at the bright side of reality.

Looking at the bright side of reality.

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Last night....

So last night I went over to the Anderson's house to catch up with them. It feels like it has been a while since I last saw them. Ant was over earlier to help Kam with his Eagle Scout project and I was going to go over later after dinner. I went over and I ended up talking to Tim for over an hour (Tina was gone helping Kam with his work stuff). The poor guy...he sat there and listen to me about my past, how I believe that everything happens for a reason, how I have learned from my mistakes when it comes to relationships, life, and etc. He also shared with me some his stories, and I appreciate that he did. I love hearing other people stories. Hearing what they have been through and done in their lives. Just ask Ant...I know it is not none of my business but I love to hear about his past realationships with his past girlfriends. I don't know why, I just really like to hear those kind of stories.

Well after our long talk...Kensie and I looked at her yearbook and I ended up signing it. ha ha It was so funny...we were laughing about it for at least 10 mins. ha ha lol

It was a great night overall.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad! And so super jealous--of you, and my family. I'm glad you got to hang out with them. They're pretty awesome. :) Next time I come down I hope you visit!

    ReplyDelete