Looking at the bright side of reality.

Looking at the bright side of reality.

Monday, May 17, 2010

Sorry I have been away....

Last week at my work we got hit with a HUGE virus and they didn't want us to log onto anything personal. So I couldn't really get on to my blog. Hopefully starting today I am back and will be able to post something everyday Mon-Friday. :)

The next couple of weeks are going to be crazy busy for me. Tonight I have to go to the store, buy food for Bunco, laundry, and head to my parents around 6:30 for cake and ice cream. We will be finishing the BEST chocolate cake that I have ever made. Something about this cake this time made it super good.

Anywho....I have got to go....I hope everyone had a great weekend.

2 comments:

  1. dang i wish i could get some of that chocolate cake! we were going to head down yesterday, but then it didn't work out. hope you had a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erin....I will make you your own hopefully next week and special deliver it to you. :)

    ReplyDelete