Looking at the bright side of reality.

Looking at the bright side of reality.

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Off to Indianapolis....

Today I leave for Indianapolis till very late Thursday night. I will be going to a convention for my work and so my days will be long...but hopefully full of good information that I can use and apply to my job. I am looking forward to my flight out there....it will be the first time I have EVER flew First Class!! It will be different but very nice since it is over a 4 hour flight. :)

I just wanted to take the this time and tell my hubby how much I love and appreciate everything he does for me and us. He is the best thing that has ever happened to me, and I love him more and more everyday for that....and if he happens to clean while I am gone (hint hint) that would be awesome! lol I love you Ant. :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I'm jealous that you are going to Indiana. That is where I am from. I hope the Hoosiers are nice to you.

    ReplyDelete