Looking at the bright side of reality.

Looking at the bright side of reality.

Monday, June 21, 2010

GO Ben Spies......

Yesterday was one of the most amazing races (to me) I have ever seen of MotorGP. Most likely cause Ben Spies was doing so amazing. So was Nicky Hayden, but it all came down to the last couple of laps of the race. Lorenzo was WAYYYY ahead in first then it was a battle from there. Ben was in 5th just behind Nicky then Nicky passed up the guy in 4th to be in 3rd, then Ben passed up the guy in 4th to be in 4th...then Ben passed Nicky on the last half of the last lap which made him come in 3rd place for the first time in GP!!! Oh man it was so intense...I was screaming at the top of my lungs! Poor Ant...he kept telling me to stop yelling...but I couldn't help it....it was amazing to see him do so good his first year of GP. GOOOOO BEN SPIES!!!


P.S. I also had broken my weekend record...I rode 560 miles in two days! :) You could say I was a little exhausted on Sunday night! :) I love my bike!!!

1 comment:

  1. 560 miles on a bike?! My butt hurts just thinking about that haha. I seriously love that picture of you. So hot!

    ReplyDelete