Looking at the bright side of reality.

Looking at the bright side of reality.

Friday, August 13, 2010

Did you hear..it is Friday!!

Friday starts the weekend, and this weekend should be so much. I am going to go to Miller on Sat and Sun to watch Aaron race, then Sunday night is the roast of The Hoff. I am not having people over for it anymore btw. But I am very much looking forward to watching it. ha ha

Last night I saw The Lion King broadway play and WOW it was the most amazing thing I have EVER seen visually. The puppets were remarkable! It was so fun and funny. I would love to go see it again. :) If get the chance to go and see it, you should!! I think I loved it more than I love Wicked. Yes I said it...I liked it better than Wicked! ha ha So go and see it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment