Looking at the bright side of reality.

Looking at the bright side of reality.

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

It has been a while but I am back....

Sorry that I haven't posted anything in a while...but in case you didn't know there is a lot going on in my life right now. I got a new car cause I have been seperated from my husband and I wanted a lower car payment. So I got the car I wanted in the first place...a Ford Fusion. It is fun.. I love my car. :) Also Ant and I have decided that we are going to get divorced cause we want to make sure we end this not mad or hating at each other....and end this as adults. We are moving forward so that we can move on. So that means we are putting our house up for sale if anyone is interested. Also...I have put in my two weeks notice at my job and now I will be working up at BWM/Triumph motorcycles of Salt Lake as of Sept 4th. I will be the Events and Marketing person. It will be hard and busy but I will enjoy it cause I get to talk and be around motorcycles all day. :) I will be working Tuesday-Saturday. It will be nice to have Mondays off work.

So with all of the sudden changes in my life...I am doing my best to stay positive and keep my head above water. It was nice yesterday morning....cause I had the best calming feeling..and ever since then I feel good about things. :)

1 comment:

  1. i just can't really believe all that is going on, but it sounds like you are keeping it together pretty well. best of luck to you in everything & if you need to talk, just call. love ya!

    ReplyDelete