Looking at the bright side of reality.

Looking at the bright side of reality.

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Riding in the clouds...

Last Sunday I got to take an ART class...Advance Rider Training Course at Miller Motorsports Park. It was so much fun...we were only scheduled to ride the go kart track but right before lunch..they made an announcement that they were going to let us go on the big track. Not only did we ride the big track we rode the FULL track. Normally they only let you ride the west or east side of the track...but nope...it was the course that the World Superbikes race on. It was the highlight of my day...week....maybe even the whole month....or even longer. It was so fun.




The class was fun...it was nice and easy and like Mike says....smooth. No pressure to go fast and you learn at your own pace. Mike, Warren, Mango, and I forget the other instructor, were great teachers. I would reccommend anyone to take this class. THANK YOU MIKE!!! Thank you for letting me be your guest and giving me the chance to learn something new on my bike. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment