Looking at the bright side of reality.

Looking at the bright side of reality.

Monday, August 2, 2010

Great weekend...

This last weekend I didn't think it was going to be as good as it was going to be....only because I wanted to ride but my bike was in the shop. But Casey wanted to go on a ride (bad week for him), so I woke up early Sat. morning and met him to go on a ride....I just rode the loaner bike which was a Street Triple R (still Triumph). It was fun...we just took our time and had fun with it....we were not in a big rush to go anywhere fast. Then came back to his place, met up with some friends and went to Hunter's and Justin's Birthday party (room mates, and they have close birthdays). We had so much fun there...We stayed till 2 in the morning. I didn't get home and into bed till 3:30am. ha ha Then Sunday since Ant was busy, I met up with Shawna, Nicolas, Sirray, over at Casey and Sydra's place and Sydra made us brunch at noon. It was so good!!! Then Casey and I were suppose to go ride Motard, but the half of the track was rented out for go karting. So instead we spent the whole day at the pool. Then we all decided to go to a movie...Inception. It was an ok movie but the more I thought of it, the more I like it! :) So other than Ant was busy and couldn't come and join us...it was a great weekend. Hopefully after labor day...THE BIG MILLER RACE for Ant...he will be able to come play with all of us. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment