Looking at the bright side of reality.

Looking at the bright side of reality.

Friday, April 2, 2010

Congrats to myself.

So I have been trying really hard to eat better, and go to Zumba at least twice a week. I want to get back into better shape. So last night I went to the gym just do to a little 30 min workout. When I was done I thought that maybe I should weigh myself and see where I am at. I got on the scale and came to complete shock!!!! I even had to weigh myself twice to see if it is true, and it was!!!! I have lost a total of 12 pounds!!!! I am so excited and happy!! I am sure it might go up because I will be the first to admit my weight goes up and down depending on the time of the month, but for now let me enjoy this moment. :) I am so EXCITED and HAPPY!!! I am only 4 pounds away from what I was in High School. Even though that went up and down too, depending if I was doing Swimming and Lacrosse at the same time or other things like that to keep me very active. But I am almost half tempted to go to the mall tomorrow and try on a size 4 jeans just to see if I can do it or not. If I do, you know how unbelievable that will be to me?!?! I don't even recall the last time I have ever worn a size 4 jeans. I know in high school I didn't even fit into that size. So today I am going give myself a pat on the back and say....keep up the good work.
P.S. I love Zumba even more!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats Linds!! That's awesome! I haven't tried Zumba but I've heard it's fun. Maybe we should celebrate with a lunch date, hmmmm?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's really awesome! i wish i could lose 12 pounds (times a lot more).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow good job! I love all of our Overton memories, I miss the good old Plaza Motel...its still there....

    ReplyDelete