Looking at the bright side of reality.

Looking at the bright side of reality.

Friday, April 16, 2010

I am ready for my close up......

So this morning I got a phone call from our friends wife who is a photographer. She asked me if I I wanted to come up with my motorcycle and have a photo shoot with her tomorrow night. She said that the pictures are for some posters that she is having made for something that she is doing on the 24th of April. Which I think that she is going to be at the big motorcycle convention that they are having in Salt Lake, and she is promoting her photography or something. So on Apirl 24th everyone that is going to go to the convention gets to see an oversized poster of me on my bike. Ha ha Lucky. She told me come with my hair and make up done, cause they want to do a bunch of me off the bike too. Oh great...for those of you who really know me....know that I don't wear make up. So that will be interesting to see the outcome. Maybe if she sends me a copy of the photos I will post one on here. LOL

1 comment:

  1. Please do! I want to see!!!
    You're gorgeous Linds, always, all the time, with or without make up!

    ReplyDelete