Looking at the bright side of reality.

Looking at the bright side of reality.

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

More GREAT News....

I just got some GREAT news that one of my good friends Tiecen Clements Anderson is going to be in town next week!!!! Can I tell you how excited I am to see her?!?!?! I am SOOOOO FREAKING EXCITED!!!

Here is a little history of our friendship......

Her and I became good friends in Jr. high school (Intermediate school if you are from NZ). When we went to High School (College, again for NZ folks) we ended up at different schools and lost contact with each other. Then last year I had thought of a great memory that I had with her and I thought....I should see if I can find her on Facebook....I miss her. So I looked and BAM! There she was. We got talking and come to find out she just recently moved back to Utah from California. So for the next couple of months we practially spent every night hanging out and catching up. We became great friends again. :) Then I got the news that her hubby is going to go back to school and they have to move to Florida. That was the only school that offers the classes he wants to take. It was a great day for them, but very sad for me (I cried when she left). Then almost every week (execpt maybe 3) I have written her a letter and sent her some kind of activity to do in the letter...like word search or a coloring page for her little girl Olivia to color. I thought sending a letter would be so much more fun to get than a text message...besides who doesn't like getting letters?

So now you have a little bit more understanding why I am so excited to see her. I love her and she is such a great friend....I can't wait till next Tuesday now. We are even going to have a sleep over the weekend..like we did on New Years. I am such a little kid right now, cause I am filled with so much excitement. I LOVE YOU TIE...and I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU!!

1 comment: