Looking at the bright side of reality.

Looking at the bright side of reality.

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Last entry for a while....

Well unless someone has a laptop and the internet while we are in California this will be the last blog entry untill I get home. But don't worry I will have plenty of video and photos to post when we get back. I am not sure though what I am more excited about...the fact that Ant is racing, or the fact that we are going on vacation to California, or the fact that we are going to 6 Flags, or the fact that I get to spend sometime with my hubby???? I guess I would say it is all the above. I have so much to look forward to on this trip. :) It makes me all warm and fuzzy inside. ha ha

You guys have a great rest of your week and if I can, I will check in and update everyone on what is going on.

1 comment:

  1. have fun & enjoy your vacation for me. i'm super jealous!

    ReplyDelete