Looking at the bright side of reality.

Looking at the bright side of reality.

Monday, April 19, 2010

What a great weekend....

It started so fun and ended amazing!

On Friday night:Tiecen and JD came down, then Alicia Valgardson Weeks came over and we had Pizza and chocolate cake. Then while we were eating my cousin Jennifer text me telling me that her and Kirk were going to make the drive down for some yummy chinesse food in Spanish Fork. So they stop in and hung out as well.

Saturday: I had two bridial showers to go to (the Jensen one was the best), then I had to book it up to the Motorcycle dealership to get my bike washed for my photo shoot. I had so much fun at photo shoot. Kay was awesome. I told her that I was nervous but then by the time they got my bike in and I got all dolled up I was no longer nervous. She made me feel so comfortable and it was so much fun. She is a great photographer. Once she gets the pictures posted on her website I will put the link up and you can go check them out. The ones I saw, turned out good! The whole time during the photo shoot she kept telling me how much she excited that they are turning out so fantasic...so I really want to see how they turned out.

Sunday: I woke up at 5:30a.m. (I stayed in bed till 6) and met a couple of the guys from the motorcycle shop up in Salt Lake at 7:45 to go eat some breakfast then go for a ride. Homer made us some homemade biskits and gravy with some sausage...and it was so good. Then a couple of them were on dual sport bikes, so once we got to the dirt road, Casey and I went for a ride. I took him down to Fairview then through Fairview canyon (one of my favorite places to ride) and then to Huntington and back. By the time day was over I covered enough milage that I could have gone to Vegas!! From my house to downtown Vegas it is 380 miles....yesterday I drove 375 miles!!! If you were to count ALL the miles I put on over the whole weekend it was 515 miles. It is a new record for me. WOOT WOOT.

1 comment:

  1. Yay for ours being the best! What did you expect?! Haha :). I can't wait to see these sassy pictures!

    ReplyDelete