Looking at the bright side of reality.

Looking at the bright side of reality.

Friday, April 9, 2010

GOOOOOO REEEEALLL SALT LAKE!!

I am looking forward to go to the Real home opener game. I am also looking forward to having lunch with Jacie while she is in town this weekend. I am not sure what day we are going to get together but it will be good to see her. She is getting married here in Utah and she is going to be in town to work on some wedding stuff. I am trying to help her out where I can but she hasn't really asked for much other than finding a DJ. Lucky for her I know a couple...I just don't know if she wants to pay their price they are asking for. I guess we will find out. ha ha

Ant is going to be working on the motorcycle all weekend so I am pretty much going to be flying solo all weekend. I am very proud of him though...for building this motorcycle from the ground up..he has done an amazing job. GREAT JOB BABE! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment