Looking at the bright side of reality.

Looking at the bright side of reality.

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Ding! The roast is on....

So a couple of weeks ago I was watching Comedy Central and they announced the Roast of David Hasseloff!! How amazing will that be!!!! So I put myself a reminder note on my phone to DVR it. The last one I watched that they put on was the one of Flavor Flav, and that was so funny. So there will be no way I am going to miss the roast of the HOFF......and I am going to make a party of it that night. I am going to make dinner and have my homemade chocolate cake. Sooo....here is your official invation my party...

August 15th at 5:00 we will be eating dinner, then watching the Roast of The Hoff. If you would like to come please let me know, and then mark your calendars to save the date. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment