Looking at the bright side of reality.

Looking at the bright side of reality.

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

WOW....

There are no words that I can discribe about how amazing last night concert was. It wasn't as good as Paul McCartney but I think what made it so great was the friends I was with. Also it started to rain in the middle of the show, and I love the rain. So dancing to Reggae music with good friends while it is raining...it was the perfect mix. It was so much fun....it will be a night to remember...even though I got stuck in traffic and didn't get home till 3:30 am. ha ha but it is funny cause I didn't even get mad that I was stuck in traffic...I was on a natural high and that was great! Here is the band that we saw....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehu3wy4WkHs&feature=avmsc2

It is such a good song and the lyrics are so awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment