Looking at the bright side of reality.

Looking at the bright side of reality.

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Where is the motivation...

I need some motivation to work today. Anyone got some to spare, do want to spare me some? Holy cow I just want to be outside riding or playing, or something that is better than sitting at a desk for 8 hours. Tonight I am going to see Michael Franti and Spearhead, so it makes it harder for me to want to stay here at my desk. It should be a fun concert, cause I am going with some good friends.

Today is Casey's birthday as well. I felt bad for him cause I guess for the last 3 years his wife has been gone (business trip) for his birthday. So last night I didn't want him to be sad, when he came down to visit, so I made my homemade chocolate cake for his birthday cake. Then I delivered his piece a cake with a candle on it. I did sing happy birthday to him, but I did it so fast...no one wants to hear me sing...especially with a head cold. ha ha I think it made his day better. :)

Another note: my best friend Luke and his wife had there 2nd baby yesterday!! I am so happy for them. I would love to go over and visit them, but since I am sick I will just have to wait till I am healed. ha ha I don't want to get anyone sick.

Another note: I want to tell Taylor Anderson...I know what you are going through right now with Tyson being gone. It is very hard, but I promise you the time will go by faster than you think. You will be so busy with school that the next thing you know it...Tyson is home! :) If you ever need a hug or just to talk...you know you can always turn to your bigger sister. I will be there for you. :) Love ya Tay!

1 comment:

  1. Today's probably hopeless with a nice concert tonight. Here's what I think you should do. Anytime you feel the slightest bit motivated today, then bottle up that motivation and save it for tomorrow. Have a great day today!

    ReplyDelete