Looking at the bright side of reality.

Looking at the bright side of reality.

Friday, July 9, 2010

Ghosts of boyfriends pasts....

So I have had a very interesting week for me this week. I found out that a guy I dated in high school (my first real heart break..my sister can tell you. She even sent me flowers at school to try to cheer me up) I was his first kiss. ha ha Our courier at my work asked me if I remember Jake Allen (he went to AF high school) and I said yes, and he told me that he was his neighbor. Then he told me how the conversation started and then told me that Jake told him that I was his first kiss. ha ha lol I never knew that! ha ha

Then last night I went to the Modest Mouse concert (very good btw) and it was so funny...I was talking to my friend Casey and Sydra and I told them...."If I see my ex that I haven't seen in almost 7 years, I bet it will be tonight. He was the one that introduced to me to Modest Mouse" sure enough about 20 mins later I walk by a man that looks like my ex's little brother....I was like "Brett? is that you?" then he just looks at me weird and I hear a "oh hey, Lindsey!" and Clint was right next to him. I didn't even notice Clint was next to him. It was SO weird but good at the same time. It was good to hear his family was doing great and hear that he is doing good as well.

Talk about boyfriends from the passed coming back to haunt me. ha ha CRAZY. They say things come in 3's. So who will be the 3rd one to pop out of nowhere? ha ha

No comments:

Post a Comment