Looking at the bright side of reality.

Looking at the bright side of reality.

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

What you would call a great extended weekend....

Friday night Ant met me up at my work, then we headed up to Casey and Sydra's apartment. Then Aaron (from the motorcycle dealership) came over and we all went out to Indian food. The India Place is my new favorite resturant. :)

Then Saturday the 3 of them (Casey, Sydra, and Aaron) came down and we went on a ride on my favorite ride, Fairview canyon. We did the canyon twice it was so much fun. You can say I really broke in my new tires. :) Everyone was impressed including myself. Then we came back to our house and I cook dinner for everyone. Then Ant pulled out his little pocket bike (he bought it in garage sale for $40 ha ha) then we moved all the cars off the driveway and made our own race track. It was so funny, we even had neighbors coming over to watch everyone ride this thing. It was so funny to see what kind of lap times they pulled. Aaron won, of course cause he is my height and weighs next to nothing, and then Ant came in 2nd, and Casey came in 3rd. They were all only a couple of secs off from each other...it was a close race. I didn't feel like riding it, I just wanted to record the action. ha ha Then after that, we watched a movie (Grandma's Boy) then we went to Betos and watched fireworks. They all ended up staying over. We had an absolute blast!

Sunday we got invited to go up to Jason and Brittney's house, then to go out to breakfast, go for a ride, then go back to their place for a bbq. We did all of that, and had a great time with everyone up there.

Monday (day off for the holiday) I went 4-wheeling with the Andersons and my parents came along. It was so beautiful where we went, I really enjoyed the ride. Ant stayed home, he wanted to work on the race bike. Then that night we went over to my parents, ate pizza and watched a movie.

So that is what I call a great extended weekend. :)

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had an amazing weekend. I miss hanging out with you guys. We should get together sometime soon. LOVE YOU!!

    Shawna

    ReplyDelete