Looking at the bright side of reality.

Looking at the bright side of reality.

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Somethings don't always pan out....

So something happened to me today that I don't want to go into much detail over with you, but lets just say I am not very happy of how it happened the way it did. It was suppose to be a great day today...the last day of work for the week....I got up at 5:00am this morning to help Anthony rebuild his shocks on his race bike, then I made him some breakfast.....and I get to hang out with two of my greatest friends tonight, Shawna and Casey. Well my addittude change about an hour ago when I got some really bad news and I got it the crappiest way of getting it....through email. What the heck is up with that??? Why couldn't the person just call me and tell me rather than emailing it to me. He didn't email me directly either....he did it through someone else. Talk about lack of respect for me, and making me feel 2 inches small. It was a downer that is for sure....finding out through an email through somebody else....such B.S.!!! Sorry this post was more of a venting one for me to get it off my shoulders.....and for that so I am sorry that this is such a downer post.

No comments:

Post a Comment