Looking at the bright side of reality.

Looking at the bright side of reality.

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Being Positive

Is it weird that when I found out that my aunt died I didn't really cry much? It didn't hit me untill last night...I cried myself to sleep. Last night my mom said something that broke the shell.

Last night we were playing cards, and I asked my mom if she was doing ok. She seemed a little down at the moment, plus I knew she has had a really hard time. She said to me "It has hit me really hard cause it makes me think of my mom and how much I miss her." That is when it hit me...I can't even imagine what it is like to loose someone that close to you. The closest person I have ever lost was my Grandma Woolsey (who my mom is referring too). My grandma and I were extremely close, so much that when she was at the hospital and in the ICU...she was asking about me and if I was coming. It was like my grandma knew this was it...this is when she was going to leave the world. So when my mom said those words....it really broke my heart for her. It made me realize how much I am going to miss Vaunda as well.

Even though I am going to my aunt's funeral...it will be good to get to see all my cousins again that I haven't seen in a while that I would like to see.

So see.........there is always a positive to a negative.

No comments:

Post a Comment