Looking at the bright side of reality.

Looking at the bright side of reality.

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Alice In Wonderland...

In case you have been living underneath a rock, one of my all time favorite Disney movies is being re-released this weekend....Alice In Wonderland. Did I mention one of my favorite directors is directing it too? I love Tim Burton. So you put two positives together and that equals GREATNESS. So you can guess what I will be doing this weekend. Ant and I are going to be seeing it and in 3-D and I am so excited to see it. Ant and I saw Avitar in 3-D and we both were just blown away how amazing it was in 3-D.

P.S. Ant loves Anne Hathaway...and she just happens to be in the movie. So I think it is safe to say that both Ant and I are excited to see the movie.

1 comment: