Looking at the bright side of reality.

Looking at the bright side of reality.

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

So much for all the weight I have lost....

So as of last Sunday....I have no will power when it comes to junk food. I have no idea what my problem is. I have been eating like crap so bad lately, it sucks!!! Last night at nine o'clock Anthony and I went and got frozen yogart....at NINE O'CLOCK!!!! You should be thinking about going to bed at that time....not ice cream....well at least I got the healthiest flavor which oddly enough it was chocolate, but then I had to go and kill that by smothering it with Kit Kat bar. I have been little Miss Piggy lately...and I try to control it...but I can't!! Today I started out healthy, but then when I got to work I had a BIG fat piece of banana bread, and two cupcakes. OH BOY!! You would think that I would be prego the way I am eating lately, but I am not. I can only imagine my week is going to get worse. Tomorrow night is Bunco...they always have good treats there...then Thursday night is British Motorcycle Club meeting..and the resturant that we have it at has a VERY good pie. Then Friday night I am camping out with my cousin for New Moon and no doubt we will be snacking on junk food....good thing I am going to Zumba tonight. ha ha ha ha ha

1 comment:

  1. Luke and I are like that. Every couple of months, we go through "food trends" we will be really into junk food for a couple of weeks, and then we will eat healthy, and it just goes round and round.

    ReplyDelete