Looking at the bright side of reality.

Looking at the bright side of reality.

Monday, March 8, 2010

Dinner...

I think all of us go through this one time or another......"What do I cook for dinner tonight? Nothing sounds good" Well I go through this at least once a week. Anthony is so picky when it comes to food...it is really hard for me to decide what I want to cook. Tonight, it is not a matter of what I want to cook, it is matter what do I feel like eating. Ant isn't going to be home for dinner, so I get to have whatever my hearts desires....but nothing sounds good to me. In fact I just want to go home and veg out in front of the couch. Days like these I would just come home and eat ice cream for dinner, but now that I am doing good and going to the gym regularly I don't want to mess that up.

Any ideas for easy dinner tonight?

No comments:

Post a Comment