Looking at the bright side of reality.

Looking at the bright side of reality.

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Old Songs.....

I love it how old songs from the 50's and 60's make me so happy. They make me think of all of the different the road trips that my family would take when I was little. You would think that I was born in the 40's or 50's the way I talk...but we all know that isn't true...my parents just listen to the music a lot. In fact when I had my record collection stored at my parents while we were moving house, my dad went through some of it. Needless to say, he ended up taking some of my records just to have because he wanted them. Till this day...he is the only one that I have allowed to take some records out of my collection to have. Not sure what he is going to do with them...he doesn't even have a record player to play them but I think he wanted them for the same reason that I do......it takes him back to a great time of his life. :)

1 comment:

  1. My mom would always play some oldies while we were cleaning house. It is upbeat music that you can dance to while doing dishes, dusting, folding laundry and what not.

    ReplyDelete