Looking at the bright side of reality.

Looking at the bright side of reality.

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Daylight savings this week...

I am so excited for daylight savings this Sunday. I am not too excited to loose that hour of sleep....but there are so many reasons to be excited for daylight savings this time of the year. Here are my reasons why.
  1. The most important reason is....it gets warmer earlier in the day which means I can start riding the motorcycle to work. :) WAHOOOOOOOOOO
  2. It is the first sign that spring is just around the corner.
  3. Did I mention that I get to start riding my motorcycle to work? YES...I am that excited. :)
  4. More daylight when I get off work, which means more time that I get to ride my motorcycle. I am telling you....it is my new passion...I seriously can go 400 miles and still want to keep going. I love it sooo much.
  5. It also means it is getting closer to mtn. bike season...When I am not going to be riding my motorcycle...I will be riding my other favorite thing....my mountain bike.

So there you go...something to look forward to this weekend...in case you didn't have anything to look forward too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment