Looking at the bright side of reality.

Looking at the bright side of reality.

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Once again..I am going to talk about cravings.....

Ok so I am off that time of the month, but for some reason I am having a HUGE chocolate craving. Most of the time that craving comes before I start. So I figured the only way I want to get rid of that craving is if I make homemade chocolate cake. So this weekend my plan is to make a chocolate cake, and if anyone would like to join me in helping me eat it, you are more than welcome to come down and have some. In fact I think will have a little chocolate cake party on Saturday night or Friday night. So...let me know if you would like to come down for it and I will let you know what night I will be having a get together.

2 comments:

  1. mmmh, cake. I wouldn't mind seeing a little cake action.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing better than a giant piece of chocolate cake!

    Shawna

    ReplyDelete