Looking at the bright side of reality.

Looking at the bright side of reality.

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Burger Cravings......

Why is it at least once every two weeks I crave a big fat juicy burger? Even on V-day, I told Ant I didn't want to go out to dinner simply so I can advoid the crowds, but guess what? That burger craving kicked in about 7 o'clock...so we ended up going to my favorite place to get a burger.....5 Guys Burgers and Fries. Sure it isn't the most romantic dinner for V-day, but to me...I was in heaven. I love that place, and with there cajun fries....you can not go wrong! So it is that time of the week for me....I am craving a burger and bad. I found the only way to get rid of a craving it to give in. Sure you can try to find something to subsittute for it, but lets be honest here...that never works. So rather than eating all those calories to make up for the craving...I think I am going to tough it out and just go get the dang burger (sometime in the next couple of days). ha ha ha
Good thing Zumba kicked my butt last night...then I won't feel so bad eating so crappy.

1 comment:

  1. The best way to get rid of a craving is to give into it (at least in moderation, don't binge). I've tried to eat other (healthier) things to get rid of the craving, but I end up eating more calories than I would have if I had just eaten the thing that I craved.

    I've never been to 5 Guys but I'll have to try it.

    ReplyDelete