Looking at the bright side of reality.

Looking at the bright side of reality.

Friday, February 5, 2010

Friday starts the weekend.....

So this weekend I was (and still am) hoping the weather is going to be good...it's suppose to be bad...I want to go for another motorcycle ride. I went last night as the sun was going down and it ended up being a super short ride (10 miles). It got too cold, but it was so good to be back on the bike. It just got a tune up and it is running so good. :) So as you can imagine I do want it to be good weather this weekend...or at least one day this weekend.

So lately I have been super excited about my heathly lifestyle I have chosen....I have lost 8lbs (despite the holidays) and counting...I LOVE ZUMBA! haha Have I mention that before hahaha...I am finding that I am starting to have a lot of self control when it comes to sweets and carbs (other than my chocolate cake I have to have at least once a month), and I have been cooking healthier for the last couple of months. I feel great. LIFE IS GOOD. :)

1 comment:

  1. I have a friend who goes to Zumba. She just loves it. I should check it out.

    ReplyDelete