Looking at the bright side of reality.

Looking at the bright side of reality.

Monday, February 1, 2010

I did it...it took me long enough to get here but I got a blog.

Could it be the end of the world? I would hope not, but it is true...it finally got my own blogspot. :) So since I am still new at this...my blog isn't all pretty or decked out. Not untill I get get my wonderful friend Erin to show me how to do it, so I will just make due with what I can.
So untill that is going to happen you are just going to have to enjoy my life/blog the way it is. :)


Things are well with Anthony and I. Although Ant is having a little bit of a nervous break down with his race bike. He has done everything he and others can think of to get the thing going, but it will not start. So Charlie (friend from CA that is helping him build it) has suggested to do some stuff to the carbs, and run it on a higher octane gas. Lucky us....spending $7.00 a gallon for gas. It will be like we are paying the gas prices that they pay in New Zealand, but only here in the States. So no doubt this week Ant will be working on that this week.


Me....well I am addicted to the new Zumba craze. For those who don't know what it is, it is a Latin/hip hop workout dance class that you take at the gym. If you want a great workout...you MUST try it.







I LOVE IT!!!!


Thanks JD for getting me addicted to Zumba... ha ha

6 comments:

  1. Hey welcome to blogging its so fun! :) My blog is jaeme-randy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I figured that's why I hadn't seen Ant so much... :) I miss you Linds, but I'm super excited for your blog!!! Mine is tjbugg.blogspot.com if you want to check it out! And Krystal has one too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol! My blog is private, and I would be glad to send you an invite... so e-mail me your e-mail address ashley_wasatch@hotmail.com

    Fun to hear what you are up to.

    --ashley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Sis

    Cool Blog,Tell Ant he doesnt need to stress,we will get it going.We just getting Zumba over here now.TV is playing re runs of 2002 Salt lake winter games getting everybody ready for Canada.

    Miss you guys heaps,bella isnt walking yet,

    Mikey.Kim and Bella.xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I heart Zumba too and I wish I could go with you guys. If you want to pretty up your blog, go to www.cutestblogontheblock.com. They have step by step instructions.

    ReplyDelete