Looking at the bright side of reality.

Looking at the bright side of reality.

Thursday, February 4, 2010

One party you do want to miss.......

Ok today I have decided that the worse kind of a party is a pitty party. I am so sick of people and all the pitty parties that they throw for themselves. I understand that sometimes we all just need to vent and complain, but when it is 24/7 or whenever I talk to you...STOP WITH THE PITTY PARTIES. No one like a constant complainer. I don't mean to offend anyone if I have..this is just a polite way of me telling you to stop....I understand crap happens, but serously....you should really try to look at the bright side of things for once. Think positive, and good things will start to happen. Try to look at the whole perspective of things as well, and then make sure you pay attention more to the positive side.

"If you don't learn to laugh at trouble, you won't have anything to laugh at when you're old"--Ed Howe

On a lighter note...it is great weather outside today, so I am going to go home and go for a motorcycle ride. Not sure where I am going to go, but I know I have a fever.....not for more cowbell........but spring fever, and that makes me want to ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment