Looking at the bright side of reality.

Looking at the bright side of reality.

Monday, February 22, 2010

Weekend review...

Last weekend was so much fun. We had a great time with Tim and Tina Anderson on Friday night. We went out on a double date and played Mini Golf, and some games at the arcade. It was so much fun just hanging out with us adults (even though we still acted like kids ha ha).

Then Saturday I organized my whole kitchen, I had the cleaning bug this weekend. That was so nice to get that done. Then we went out with Luke and Lindsay to dinner and movie. That was so much fun too.

Shutter Island was a GREAT movie. I love it. It isn't as scary as the ads make it to be, but it reminded me a LOT of an old Alfred Hitchcock movie. It had a twist to it, and the ending is good.

Then Sunday was fun too. Thanks everyone who came down to dinner. :) Even though out of all the people that came, I know Shawna is the only one that reads my blog, so really I am just thanking her for coming down. haha

Thank you EVERYONE for a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment