Looking at the bright side of reality.

Looking at the bright side of reality.

Friday, February 19, 2010

So what are you doing this weekend....

This weekend I was planning to go demo ride a handfull of motorcycles, but the weather is no good. It is suppose to snow all weekend. BUMMER.

Tonight...Ant and I will be hanging out with our WONDERFUL friends the Anderson's. We love the Anderson family....we might not be blood related, but we feel like one big happy family whenever we are all hanging out together.

Saturday...of course I will be going to Zumba in the morning, then cleaning my parents house (it is nice to have the extra cash), and then when Ant gets home from working at the dealership we are going out with our friends Lindsay and Luke. We are going to hit up La Casita (the best mexican food in Utah) and then we are going to see the movie Shutter Island. I heard nothing but good reviews about this movie, so naturally I am pretty stoked to see it. I will give you my review on Monday.

Sunday....my best friend Shawna is coming down and we are going to chill out. Ant will be having a couple of his friends come down as well, and they will be working on motorcycles. I will also be making my famous Lasagna for dinner for everyone. Yummy.

So what will you guys be up too??

No comments:

Post a Comment