Looking at the bright side of reality.

Looking at the bright side of reality.

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Sweet dreams.......

Ok lately I have been having some very interesting dreams. Sometimes I will wake up and wish I could wake up Ant and tell him, they are so very exciting. Other times I will wake up and think to myself "wow how do I explain that one." It is just too crazy to explain, or there is too many details it would not make any sense to anyone. Is it funny that the ones I can explain really good are the ones where I am a hired Assassin/Hitman/Ninja or a Secret Agent, and I am killing people or people are killing me (but don't worry, I never die). So anywho....the point to this blog is...what is up with dreams??? What are they trying to tell you??? I try to look up what meanings are, but seriously.....How acurate are this interpretations???

I want to keep looking for more interpretations. Maybe something will make more sense to me. So I am asking YOU my blog reader........Do you know any good books or websites that you find that work for your dream interpretation? Please let me know...I would love to read something new about my dreams.

Thanks,

Lindsey

2 comments:

  1. many, many years ago i was really into trying to interpret my dreams as i've always had very vivid, very interesting ones. i have a few books, but unfortunately right now they are all in storage. there are many different philosophies when it comes to interpretation. the two most popular i found were freud & jung. freud can basically trace anything back to something sexual...i don't quite remember jung's theories. i guess you can go with who you agree with more. dreams are very interesting to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA! Maybe you are pregnant. Pregnant women notoriously have freaky weird dreams. Mine usually scare the living daylights out of me!

    ReplyDelete